Directioners
Best Song Ever


Hi. I'm Directioners. Are you? Please follow my blog and enjoy here. Don't open my page source codes. Thanks!

Entries About Linkies Stuff


One Thing


Chatbox Code Here

Meet My Friends

Elzyan Zone by Zyan
Mrs.Muzadi by Bunda
Celoteh Adinda by Dinda
Roctobermom by Tante Trully
Lazuardi Cordova My School


Kiss You


Template : Zahra & Faradina
Code : Intan Aqilah
Helped : OneD


Big Sister!!


Bunda had a baby,

what does that make me?

A Big Sister for all to see!

Cute, little baby

so tiny and sweet,

being a Big Sister,

is really neat!

There's a lot of things

I can do,

I know Bunda needs me to,

be a Big Girl and help her out.

That's what being a Big Sister...

is all about!


Thanks to:
Copyright 2003Christine Michaelshttp://www.welcomebaby.com/

Labels: