Directioners
Best Song Ever


Hi. I'm Directioners. Are you? Please follow my blog and enjoy here. Don't open my page source codes. Thanks!

Entries About Linkies Stuff


One Thing


Chatbox Code Here

Meet My Friends

Elzyan Zone by Zyan
Mrs.Muzadi by Bunda
Celoteh Adinda by Dinda
Roctobermom by Tante Trully
Lazuardi Cordova My School


Kiss You


Template : Zahra & Faradina
Code : Intan Aqilah
Helped : OneD


Ultraman

Postingan pagi ini adalah request special dari Shazma, begini permintaannya:

"Bunda.. aku mau foto ultraman dong diblog aku.., yah bunda yahh ..please banget..aku sukaaa dech sama ultraman, jangan lupa yah bunda di blog yah bunda!!"
Oke deh kaka... your wish is my command nak! sok atuh ditengok blognya yah... ultramannya udah mejeng nih....




Picture taken from here, here, and here

Labels: